lunes, 16 de julio de 2012

Weekends

On Saturday we went to Boston. It was a experience that made me see a new perspective of the different cultures in US. We went with my friends to Harvard and I was surprised and amazed by the campus. It is awesome to see the place where presidents studied and had the experience of been at the better universities around the world. Then we went to visit MIT but we couldn't make it because the campus and all the buildings were very far from each other so we went back to the Prudential Center to shop. We stayed there a couple of hours and then we came back to Saint Michael's

On Sunday we went to the mass at the church and we had lunch at 11:30. After that we stayed doing homework at the dorm and we sleep for a while After sleeping we went to have some dinner and Megan was waiting for us. She made us an activity with T-shirts and it was really fun I'm expecting to see them on Friday. After that we started to rehearsal the parade for Colombia's coffee hour and I started to talk to my friends. We were up until 2 o'clock in the morning and suddenly the fire alarm went because of some pop corn and everybody was out at that time very sleepy. It was very funny but kind of nuisance. But I really had a good time this weekend with my friends.

1 comentario:

  1. Wow! What an eventful weekend! I can't wait to see the Coffee Hour Parade tomorrow!

    Will you teach us some salsa?

    ResponderEliminar