jueves, 19 de julio de 2012

Last day of class Discover Vermont

The last day of class at Discover Vermont was actually sad because I loved all classes and knowing that it was the las one it was kind of sad. We went to the chocolate factory and I was very happy because I love chocolate. We had some chocolates for tasting and they were delicious ! Then we had a tour in the factory and I bought some chocolates. The las things we did were very moving because we were at some beautiful places that made think that I gonna miss Vermont. When we arrived to Sait Michaels I didn't want to get back from the van because I really didnt wanted the classes to end. I thank the teachers because they made the classes better. I'll miss Saint Michaels and Vermont a lot. Thank you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario