lunes, 16 de julio de 2012

Homeless

When we were starting to watch the movie I didn't realize it was about such a moving story. I was very surprised and touched by the story of this little girl who had to confront those horrible experiences and to deal with her druggie parents. The fact that she cod surpass all that situations made me think about all the things that sometime we take for granted and it made me value them. Talking about my country I found out that it is not the only one with homeless people. But a difference between some countries and mine is that in mine there are not so many shelter as in the most of the countries.

I would like to think that what I want to be and do is a very successful woman who can be capable of anything. To have my own company and to help all people who I can help. I think it is obvious and I am expecting to find myself in obstacles but with the help of God I know I will pass them in the better way I can.

1 comentario: